International Account Manager
- selling B2B tracking solutions
ENAiKOON is a telematics company offering B2B solutions for remote asset monitoring using a combination of tracking hardware, mobile apps, and web-based software. Our services help optimise business operations by increasing efficiency and reducing costs, ultimately improving their bottom line. We are looking for an English native speaker to join our sales team, targeting a wide range of international markets.
- Defining a sales strategy
- Finding new business clients
- Finding new sales partners
- Contacting potential leads from organic traffic
- Consulting with potential clients and resellers
- Full cost centre responsibility
- Business-to-business sales experience, preferably in technology: please provide references
- Experience in closing significant B2B deals including ROI calculations
- Fluency in both written and spoken English: must be a native speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Interest in new technology including smartphones / Android
This is a full-time position with a job contract including a fixed salary and a high commission.
Our consultants will support you regarding all after sales tasks like project management or implementation.
Please send your application to the company's CEO, Markus Semm: email@example.com